More about us...
Opulentia originally founded Pearl Brokers and was established in 2006 by Jacques van der Walt and Ignatius van Niekerk. Jacques van der Walt already had more than 9 years as a financial advisor with Old Mutual bringing a wealth of knowledge in the field of Long-term Insurance (Life), Investments & Medical Aids. Shortly after Vosloo Pienaar also joined the team in 2008, after working for Alexander Forbes for over 12 years, specialising in Personal & Commercial short-term insurance.
In 2012 the name Pearl Brokers changed to Opulentia Financial Services. Opulentia is the Latin translation for “Wealth”. Thus a brand was born.
Opulentia Financial Services has contracts with most of the big service providers in the insurance industry to ensure that our clients get the best cover available in the market.
At Opulentia you can always be assured of top class solutions for Life-Insurance, Investments, Group Schemes, Medical Aid, Short-Term Insurance, Wealth Management, Employee Benefits, Trust and Estate Planning Services and Risk Management. Opulentia Financial Services has financial solutions for you and your company.
Client Service Philosophy
Opulentia is committed to providing a high standard of professional service. Opulentia will accordingly:
- Render services honestly, fairly, with due skill, care and diligence
- Pay due regard to the interests of clients
- Pay due regard to client information needs and communicate information to clients in a way that is factually correct, clear, concise, fair and not misleading
- Avoid conflicts of interest or ensure Opulentia can manage them fairly and disclose such conflicts to the client
- Provide information timorously and expeditiously to afford the client the opportunity to make an informed decision
- Take reasonable care to establish and maintain systems and controls appropriate for our business
- Deal with client information in a confidential manner
- Ensure to have the office capability to perform quality service to all our clients
Broad Based BEE status: Level 1 contributor